Virginia man suffers ‘rare’ severe reaction to COVID-19 vaccine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
fair enough .. please point out what is not true, so I can either make corrections or provide better documentation.

my definition of factual info is that it's true
All you need to do is stop saying these posts are "fact" or carefully consider the context you are purporting. You posting an opinion piece and stating that it's a fact is incorrect. A theory or opinion is only that. The only "fact" there is, is that someone holds it or came up with it and maybe wrote an opinion piece. That part is fact. Not what you post. Have a nice evening.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What about my long term heart damage thanks to covid? Even if it doesn’t kill you, it can still cause fun.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All you need to do is stop saying these posts are "fact" or carefully consider the context you are purporting. You posting an opinion piece and stating that it's a fact is incorrect. A theory or opinion is only that. The only "fact" there is, is that someone holds it or came up with it and maybe wrote an opinion piece. That part is fact. Not what you post. Have a nice evening.

respectfully disagree ... what I post are factually correct and supported by actual evidence.
for instance I posted that experimental J&J jab was granted EUA on Feb 27, 2021. then I provided a link to source of info. this makes what I posted factually correct. now if I posted that same info without supporting evidence. that would be an opinion piece.

if you think something I posted is not true, please do point it out and I will either make corrections or post additional supporting documentation if needed.

sauce:
Dr. Meryl Nass, MD, a leading national expert on the failures of the military anthrax vaccine listened to the meeting yesterday, and today she published what she learned from the vaccine committee meeting.
https://anthraxvaccine.blogspot.com/2021/02/j-and-js-vaccine-actually-manufactured.html

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
here's another example of what I post being factual information.
earlier I described experimental mRNA "vaccine" as gene therapy.
then I gave link to Americasfrontlinedoctors as supporting evidence.

let's dive in a bit, but not too deep:

Deceptive Practices? Covid-19 “Vaccines” or Gene Therapy
February 9, 2021
https://www.americasfrontlinedoctors.com/deceptive-practices-covid-19-vaccines-or-gene-therapy/

• By referring to COVID-19 vaccines as “vaccines” rather than gene therapies, the U.S. government is violating its 15 U.S. Code Section 41, which regulates deceptive practices in medical claims
  • The mRNA injections are gene therapies that do not fulfill a single criteria or definition of a vaccine
  • COVID-19 “vaccines” do not impart immunity or inhibit transmissibility of the disease. They only are designed to lessen your infection symptoms if or when you get infected. As such, these products do not meet the legal or medical definition of a vaccine
  • Since a vast majority of people who test positive for SARS-CoV-2 have no symptoms at all, they’ve not even been able to establish a causal link between the virus and the clinical disease
  • By calling this experimental gene therapy technology a “vaccine,” they are circumventing liability for damages that would otherwise apply.

Did you know that mRNA COVID-19 vaccines aren’t vaccines in the medical and legal definition of a vaccine? They do not prevent you from getting the infection, nor do they prevent its spread. They’re really experimental gene therapies.

I discussed this troubling fact in a recent interview with molecular biologist Judy Mikovits, Ph.D. While the Moderna and Pfizer mRNA shots are labeled as “vaccines,” and news agencies and health policy leaders call them that, the actual patents for Pfizer’s and Moderna’s injections more truthfully describe them as “gene therapy,” not vaccines.

note I didn't post the really scary parts of above article.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I thought this whack job had his own thread (that normal people don’t read anymore) to post this crap.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought this whack job had his own thread (that normal people don’t read anymore) to post this crap.
You know, some of the responses in this thread didn't make any sense until I noticed that consecutive posts didn't have consecutive post numbers. I'm obviously not missing anything, though.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
here's another example of factual information
claims supported with world class evidence aka the truth
fyi .. Nature is one of world's most respected publications.

Scientists Uncover Evidence That a Level of Pre-Existing COVID-19 / SARS-CoV-2 Immunity Is Present in the General Population

https://web.archive.org/web/2020072...mmunity-is-present-in-the-general-population/

SARS-CoV-2-specific T cell immunity in cases of COVID-19 and SARS, and uninfected controls
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-020-2550-z

Pre-existing immunity to SARS-CoV-2: the knowns and unknowns
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41577-020-0389-z

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom