Vote out Mike Shelton-State Rep

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pistolpete2002

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just saw on news5 that Stat Representative Mike Shelton wants to look at changing the stand your ground law in OK and "where the line should be drawn" when it comes to self defense!!

I'm not sure his where his territory is, but sounds like the guy needs to be voted out!!

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Authority To Confiscate Guns During Emergencies Considered: State Rep. Mike Shelton: 'During states of emergency, I think police need total control. They don't need to worry who has guns and who doesn't. If the governor calls for Oklahomans to relinquish their guns, the public needs to do so'

Who is this guy? A Democrat or a Republican?

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Authority To Confiscate Guns During Emergencies Considered: State Rep. Mike Shelton: 'During states of emergency, I think police need total control. They don't need to worry who has guns and who doesn't. If the governor calls for Oklahomans to relinquish their guns, the public needs to do so'

Hopefully he is an incumbent on his way out......

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Democrat.

Unchallenged in 2012.

83% of the 2010 vote versus 17% for Independent challenger (no Republican candidate).

80% of the 2008 vote versus 20% for the Republican challenger.

Unchallenged in 2006.

Initially took office in 2004 with 67% of the vote versus 33% for the Republican challenger.

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I don't care what party he affiliates with, the Democricans or the Republicrats, either way, he's bad news.

Latest posts

Top Bottom