Vote out Mike Shelton-State Rep

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abajaj11

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im in his district. Anyone want to be my campaign manager?

We need someone to step up. If you will, great. If any pro-2A candidate runs against Mr. Shelton I, for one, will contribute at least the price of a good semi auto pistol to their campaign. We need shut these rascals out and fast.
I don't think anyone running against Mr. Shelton will have any trouble raising money on this forum!
:)

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good news is Shelton's campaign only has $4,969.36 on hand.

Bad news is he ran on $65K in 2004, while today's average House seat campaign is around $30K.

abajaj11

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good news is Shelton's campaign only has $4,969.36 on hand.

Bad news is he ran on $65K in 2004, while today's average House seat campaign is around $30K.

More money certainly would help a pro-2A competitor to Shelton. However, this being Oklahoma and there still being some values left in our population, maybe a candidate only needs a critical amount of money...like $30k, to be able to get their message out to all constituents and stay at top of mind til lthe election. Beyond that it may be a matter of ideas...and Mr. Shelton certainly has some poor ideas for Oklahoma!
:)

Latest posts

Top Bottom