Voter Suppression! African American says he couldn’t vote in primary.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Never heard of Dinesh but have listened to Ann Coulter for a long time. Did you even bother to read her debunking of that 'film'?

Ann Coulter isn't perfect. She started out being VERY onboard with Donald Trump and then later became a "never-Trumper."

You watched her video, but did you watch "2000 Mules?"

Reaction score
"You watched her video, but did you watch "2000 Mules?"

I read the transcript of her article online for free. On principle, I'm not paying a person $20 to see their debunked claims. Look, I've voted Republican in almost every presidential election for four decades. I check off almost every box of conservative. But if it doesn't pass the smell test I'm not going to tell you its roses.

Gideon

Formerly SirROFL
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
To the original point of the thread, if your too stoopid to follow the rules of the game it doesn’t matter what “color” you are when your hindend gets tossed off the field from folks doing it right. Get over it.
One side treats it like a game, the other understands it's a total war.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
2000 Mules
2000mules.com
2000 Mules is a 2022 American political film by Dinesh D'Souza that falsely unnamed nonprofit organizations paid Democrat-aligned "mules" to illegally collect and deposit ballots into drop boxes in Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin during the 2020 presidential election
That shows exactly how the election was stolen.
No wonder the courts didn't want to take on the challenges. There was no proof until now.
The election has been certified and according to the Constitution, there is nothing we can do about that. It's part of history now.
All we can do is to make sure future elections will be fair and all legal votes counted properly.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you don't register, you can't vote.
Act Blue PAC will help you apply for mail in ballot and then come back and help you fill out the ballot for the "CORRECT" candidates and then take it to the drop box for you in the middle of the night.
They'll even give you some prepaid visa and mastercards for doing your duty.
They can also help your dead relatives to vote.

Foxfire5

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
MAN, that is an enthusiasm gap.

DNC Chair Jaime Harrison says he failed to vote in the 2022 South Carolina Democrat primary: “I couldn’t!”

RNC Research on Twitter: "DNC Chair Jaime Harrison says he failed to vote in the 2022 South Carolina Democrat primary: “I couldn’t!” https://t.co/BbsSEnPEBD" / Twitter
Well with the new federal Law that says you don't need ID to vote then why would one think the reason all the illegals are coming to America and wearing Biden T-Shirts is for? It has been the Plan all along!

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom