Wal-Mart Ammo Limits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imasoonerfan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is WalMart selling guns? Anyone know anything?

There were none in the case and another guy asked him about it. He said they only had one guy that could run checks so if he is not there then they lock them in a cage in the back. But yes they are selling guns if your store has been setup to do so. Not every store has been converted back yet and I am assuming that not all will be.

roachjuice

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The 3 box limit is cooperate direction. And IMHO its about dang time. I get tired of seeing the same few guys get it all and everyone else sucking eggs. Anyway if your Wal-Mart doesnt have the sign up, it is coming.

My thoughts exactly. I saw a lady in the owasso Walmart buy every 9mm round in the place after I got my 4 boxes of 9. I'm like really lady?!? They turn around and sell the **** on armslist for double and triple. I flag the **** out of their ads.

dengland

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Last time I went to the Owasso store and some guy bought 6 1000 round boxes of 9mm... Left nothing for anyone else. Then used a tax id. He did not make any friends.

iLLmitch

New to the site!
Reaction score
what time are you guys hitting the owasso store for ammo?
i want a like 3 boxes of 9mm ammo (because i like shooting my XD, not because i am hoarding), and it is alwasy gone.
i see all the A holes on armslist trying to sell 50rnd boxes for $50 give me a break man. i have been so pissed the last week or so.

dengland

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Last time I went I was there at 6:30AM. They wheeled out the ammo at about 7:00AM. 7:05AM it was all gone. All I got that time was some .38. I have been able to get some 9mm recently too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom