Walther PK380

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Somewhat larger than a P22/ falls right between P22 an P99, does not have a slide release, does lock open on last round, slide mounted safety isn't a hammer drop so to carry with hammer down you have to manually drop hammer onto a hot chamber. I am a Walther lover, but that dog don't hunt!

zzz333

Marksman
Reaction score
Bought one the 30th. More robust than the .22. Grip is a little larger and the sights are metal. Double action was rough and the single action is pretty good. It looks larger than the .22, but the barrel is only about a tenth of an inch longer and the grip is about the same length. Haven't got to shoot it yet, but it has to be an improvement over the ruger lcp. Without the grip extension the ruger felt like it was going to tear my trigger finger off, it was a little violent. I shoot .45 acp, LC, and .44 mag quite often, but that little gun was rough.

andrsnsm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
......but it has to be an improvement over the ruger lcp. Without the grip extension the ruger felt like it was going to tear my trigger finger off, it was a little violent. I shoot .45 acp, LC, and .44 mag quite often, but that little gun was rough.

Exactly why I bought a Sig P238. What a joy to shoot compared to the LCP!! Not sure about carrying cocked and locked but man is that single action only trigger sweet to squeeze.

RT66

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Exactly why I bought a Sig P238. What a joy to shoot compared to the LCP!! Not sure about carrying cocked and locked but man is that single action only trigger sweet to squeeze.

I'll second you on that brother....the 238 is an awsome little pocket pal. makes me want to try a 229.

88gmchog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
anyone shot one yet? im thinking of buying one for a fun time shooter kind of gun. i have a 9mm for ccw but want something else to shoot too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom