wanamacher disappointment

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well for me, everything is overpriced because I'm broke......lol......I enjoy getting to fondle stuff and the time spent with my son was priceless. Saw an old friend I haven't seen in years.....

If you plan on coming to the show tomorrow, be sure you drop by the north wall at the top level (around the middle) and visit. I not only allow fondling of firearms, I encourage it! There will also be a few other OSA & OKF notable members present...drop by!

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I get a kick out of folks who say they can find no deals at gun shows. I haven't been to a gun show in years where I haven't found OUTSTANDING deals, not just good deals...outstanding. This show was no different and I done very well, buying as well as selling. In fact, the tables around me got some fine deals as well, a few that would make your head spin. If you cannot find any then you're doing something wrong...

The problem is everyone expects to find EXACTLY what they are looking for at a bargain price. They go in looking for a Ruger Gz500 thumbnut and get pissed when they don't find it at a giveway price.

I had a great time at the show today and made some deals, but the camaraderie was by far the best part.

This^^^ I always get good deals when I go, I did not set up at this show but took a couple for trading material and just hanging out I sold one then traded another and bought two?? I can't figure how you guys say you can't find a deal?? I am thinking you aren't looking very hard!
I got to visit with kinggabby,steelhorse,mr.Haney,guns'n'cars,nighthawk,HMFIC,and a few others who I have forgotten their screen names at the moment (very tired,sorry). I enjoyed it alot! I will be at 19E tomorrow, I hope any OSA'ers there will stop by and say Hi.!!!

j0sh

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Only reason I went was to pickup my order from powder valley. Even then I tried getting them to meet me in the parking lot instead of paying to get in the show. Gun shows area joke now.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Really?
I don't know your prices, but how does this happen?
I'm not trying to be a dick, but is there a forum or something that the dealers go to to compare prices, and vote out the ones that offer a good deal (like you)?

Again, not trying to be anything but courious.:D

Oh i was just BS'ing about getting ran out of there! hahaha

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Went yesterday w/ my son and really enjoyed it. The show there makes OKC gun shows look rinky-dink.

Didn't find anything I couldn't live w/o.

But, someone was correct for saying, if you want it buy it. 'Cause it will be gone.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I did OK; a lot of way, way overpriced stuff, but I did pick up a well used Pardner 20ga. shotgun for $75 to use as an upland bird trainer for my kids. For the price, it's in decent enough shape. Also stumbled on some new Steyr FAL mags for $10 apiece. Those typically sell for $20 in used surplus condition, so I'm happy about that find. Was very disappointed to see that Shooter's Surplus Ammo didn't have any of the linked Radway Green .308 this time around; I was going to buy about 4 more ammo cans of it.

Saw lots of ammo that was higher than Wal-Mart, and all the FALs I saw were overpriced. Didn't see the $2k Hk91, but did see some in the mid-2000 dollar range. Saw lots of Hk91 mags with prices running the gamut from reasonable to asinine. Never did see any decent throwing knives. Would like to go back today just to browse (I got in later yesterday and had to hurry), but I think I'll just stay home and watch football.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom