Wanenmacher gun show report

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wife and I drove up. Drove in the parking lot. Swapped a guy a pistol for a rifle in the parking lot. Walked to door, turned and went back to car and am having a Pizza in Tahlequah Ok on our way to Ark to shoot and hunt. I did the Wanemachers last year for the first time, way to crowded for this old country gent. Wife went last year too and was shocked to hear I was going back. But I had struck a trade with a guy on a rifle that was up north in Ok by Kansas and thought what the hell, try it one more time and swap. But that crowd killed it for me. So I am eating a GREAT piece of pizza pie now!!! See yall in about a week.

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Trying to get in touch with the guy from 2Hawks. Only reason I am going to the show is to buy a tomahawk and I talked to him yesterday about prepaying and he didn't call me back like he was supposed to. Don't want to drive all the way up just to find out they sold out of the tomahawk I want.

Gideon

Formerly SirROFL
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm walking the aisles with an RPK slung over my back, wondering how many of these people are OSAers I've never met.

Last edited:

chazroh

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Found Winchester small pistol primers for $139 for 5k. Not bad, found some j frame grips for $4. Had some decent ammo deals but nothing I needed

Latest posts

Top Bottom