Wanenmacher gun show report

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigchuck83

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Been here at the gun show since 9:45, prices all over the place. Have seen a few good deals on guns and El Paso Saddlery got a good deal for a revolver holster

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just got home - spent all day with my kids. Did pretty good this time I think; the last few shows I haven't made it out without an SKS for some sadistic reason, and this one was no different. Left with an Albanian (the only one I saw at the show) with a nasty, trench-arted stock, but nice metal and bore for $275, and he threw in an extra stock and Alby hand guard. Also picked up a pretty nice Mosin M44, and scored a deal on a pretty nice condition Vz 52 rifle. The SKS was the most expensive thing I bought. Some prices were absolutely stupid, but I found that in the things I wanted, people were really ready to deal. Crowd seemed small for the Wanenmacher's, so maybe that's part of it. I'm low on cash, but might go back tomorrow for a few hours, just to see what's left.

stroker-c10

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was there from about 10-6 today. Prices all over the place. There was a guy on the Northwest end of the building that I picked up a fair amount of ammo from (9mm for $9 a box, 40 for $12 a box, and 308 for $15 a box). Lots of cool stuff to look at but one of the only other booths I considered spending money at was the SOTA booth. Pretty tempting when they offer uppers for ~300.

AbundantEntropy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Will be going tomorrow. To see a couple places. Let me know where they are if you see these places. Discount tactical, d&r, Ejs guns and anyone that has decent price 300blk barrels. I will be stopping by to see Shootin4fun at his booth too

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I couldn't make it this year die to work obligations. Pretty bummed about it. Friends got some good deals Saturday that went. Figures I can't go and there where two weatherby varmitmasters at one table for good prices and my friend from Missouri bought them both.......maybe he's now a former friend lol.

Sent from NSA wire tapped device.

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Won't be going this year. My son and I went to Texas Motor Speedway last weekend and then Cabelas after. Spent our money on that. Maybe next year for Wanenmachers...

zghorner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They should announce (at least hourly) that the panic of 2012 has long since passed.

thats no joke. I saw a STG44 .22 replica ($370 online) for $900! blew my mind. Couldnt find a good deal on a hi power or FAL to save my life either. Still some good deals though. I got a 45-70 sharps 1874 with tang sight for $700. and my buddy bought a like new wasr for $500. Glad i went.

Latest posts

Top Bottom