WANENMACHER Gun Show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Walk around. Buy a Tactical Girls calendar. Leave.

Actually, I might take an IHC Garand to sell, but I haven’t decided yet. Not buying anything this time around.

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hope to drive up Sunday morning and spend the afternoon.I was hoping to buy another holster and belt from D.M. Bullard leather but I talked to them earlier and they said they weren't going to Wananmacher anymore.I wouldn't mind another Randall knife or 2 if I can get them at a good price.

bigchuck83

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm planning in Spending all day Saturday walking around the show, I have a couple of specific firearms i am on the lookout for (which means i will likely end up with something totally different). Might take a couple guns to sell or trade. Always enjoy seeing all the various guns that no local shops tend to carry in stock.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Will be going Sunday (work Saturday). Mostly to look but hoping to find a .40 cal PX4 Storm compact at a decent price (right now Academy has the best price, color me surprised). Maybe a holster or two.

Latest posts

Top Bottom