WANENMACHER Gun Show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good luck with that. I paid $925 for the one I had. Wish I still had it lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They pop up now and then on GB, usually going for $1000-1100 in excellent condition. It’d go nicely with the 325 and 327 NG’s I have.

Reaction score
I'm thinking about going, but I'll probably have to leave my wallet at home. On my last trip to this show, I told myself, several times before I got there, that I wasn't going to buy anything. I guess 'myself' wasn't listening.

RKM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you are going to sell go on Saturday. If you are going to buy go on Sunday. Dealers will buy on Saturday hoping to turn and burn by Sunday afternoon. On Sunday they are more apt to let items go for a lesser price. My opinion only, having worked the show for years and have attending them since the early 80's. Agree with the NICS system seemingly going down during the Wannamacher show.....coincidence? I think not.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sota Arms sent me an email. They are giving away a 16" 5.56 upper assy or a 11" 5.56 upper assy your choice if you purchase $450.00 or more at their booth. Got no idea where the booth is but they usually have a big sign.

From facebook #22E

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom