Wanenmacher's Tulsa Gun Show April 11 & 12 2015

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nighthawk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Friday, and Saturday, was great. The trailer will definitely be lighter on the way back. We made lot of sales, it reminded me of the days when there was a run on AR15's. I figured the lower quality lowers saturated the market, so I did not bring any of the higher quality and cost lowers. I was wrong, I had about 40 - 50 requests for the ones I left in the shop. I will know better next time. I brought several pistols thinking that was where the market would be. I was wrong there too. We sold a lot of AR15s and Ruger 22LR rifles.

Those that did not come to the show missed a great show, we are in hopes that Sunday will be as good as Friday and Saturday. All those that stopped by and said hi we were happy to see you.

Thank you,

Mark

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Waited til around 9:00 to go in, didn't have to wait in line ! Took the Winchester 94 and Ruger Redhawk that I had listed in the classifieds and sold the Winchester to a collector for quite a bit more than wanted originally!! ( was more desirable than I thought and he made the offer ! ). Most stuff was average to high priced, no decent deals on .22 ammo that u saw

pigguy

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
went yesterday and had a blast! got a great deal on a ruger American 308 in navy digital camo.Amazed at the amount of lever action Winchesters,looked for one in 44 mag but all were out of my range of cash on hand.Overall a great show and most people were wearing deoderant

Latest posts

Top Bottom