Wannamacher's Show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looking for a clean copy of Mein Kampf, The Turner Diaries, and a complete set of Anarchist's Cookbooks.

Actually, just looking for any good deals on com-block firearms and their mags/parts, FAL stuff, G3 stuff, or anything else that catches my eye and is reasonable.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll be looking for an Arsenal SGL-31, but given the propensity for sellers to ask ridiculous prices at gun shows, I'm not holding my breath.

CainAbel

New to the site!
Reaction score
I wasn't at the last gun show but prices on modern firearms are reasonable. The older stuff may still be high and unfortunately that's what I'll probably be in the market for...

amadera

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last one was great for me.....sold what I had for a good price and found what I wanted for a good price as well.
This time looking for '76 & '86 Winchester clones, we'll see.

gldnflash23

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Question for all of the experienced, I know there is never a slow time but when is usually the slowest time of the W show? I am new to the market and usually need a little more time then the vets that can spot a particular gun from a mile away

Latest posts

Top Bottom