Wannamachers---

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If any of you have a collectors piece that you want checked out, the NRA roadshow with professional appraisers will be there to tell you what the gun is worth and a little history on it. Free service, and I hear it might be televised later in their tv program, NRA Guns and Gold on the sportsmanship channel.

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm going both sat and Sunday. Looking for a .224 weatherby for a friend as well as what's on my list. It's a one of a kind event. ONLY GUNSHOW WORTH IT'S SALT. you won't know if you don't go. The crowds don't bother me. It's worth it if you are looking for something unique.

Cavagan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll be going Saturday, possibly Sunday - never been so figure it's worth the experience. Also meeting a few extended family members from out of state there. Not selling, but definitely looking to lighten the wallet a bit if the right stuff shows up... :D

peanut

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I missed both shows last year due to working so this year I'm borrowing my grandma's hoveround so my feet don't get tired and I'll be pulling a trailer with guns and stuff hanging off of it. Make sure to stop me in the middle of the aisle and we'll chat it up for 10 minutes while everyone else is oblivious to our conversation and tries to get around us.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I missed both shows last year due to working so this year I'm borrowing my grandma's hoveround so my feet don't get tired and I'll be pulling a trailer with guns and stuff hanging off of it. Make sure to stop me in the middle of the aisle and we'll chat it up for 10 minutes while everyone else is oblivious to our conversation and tries to get around us.

Make sure to wear a boonie hat so you'll blend in. Farting in the crowd helps, too.

kennedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is there any sort of floor layout map? Maybe a vendor has a map of the layout they would be willing to post or send me. I am wanting on to mark areas of interest to return to later for good deals. It will be sensory overload and I'll never remember where I saw anything at.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Is there any sort of floor layout map? Maybe a vendor has a map of the layout they would be willing to post or send me. I am wanting on to mark areas of interest to return to later for good deals. It will be sensory overload and I'll never remember where I saw anything at.

I was told, by someone here, that there are directories at the front of the show, but I didn't see any the last time I was there.

P

point and laugh

I'm going. I don't know if I willl be considered a 'roaming dealer' or not but I will have a couple of cool old rifles with me for trading purposes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom