Wannamachers---

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

copertop80

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wannamachers who's going and are you going to set up a booth or are you going to be a "roaming dealer". If you are going to set up a booth leave the community you location so that we can stop by.

I despise this specific show, because

A: there are sooo many people that come,
B: the people that haven't saw each other since the last show want to stop in the middle of the 3 foot isle and visit for half an hour
C: because we get so much forigen (non oklahoman) rif-raf in my opinion, people are much more rude, run into others and keep going, stop in the middle of the narrow isles to chit chatt.

So as a practice I don't go to the wannamachers just because, unless I'm hunting something specific, or I've got friends that are wanting to go. Otherwise I'll generally just pass on this one.

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm going, just look for the Marks Firearms banner, It's a great show if you like seeing scarce stuff, and lots of it.

Check out the Winchester,Browning and Remington collectors booth, there is awesome stuff within.

Torch Red Tulsan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm going because I need to visit BVAC for some bulk ammo. I'm also on the lookout for a high quality, complete 300 Blackout AR. I like being able to pick up items that the smaller shows might not have w/o having to pay the sales tax. I agree that people turning the aisle into a social hall (or standing there texting) is really, really annoying.

bigchuck83

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Going to mainly look around and see if there is anything I absolutely need. Like more ammo. And maybe do some trading. Oh and find spare mags for a tantal sporter

kinggabby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I could afford to go I would .For one I enjoy looking at what everyone has ( even if it is a local show ) even if I don't buy anything. Part of it is therapy (getting me out of the house) .

copertop80

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree that people turning the aisle into a social hall (or standing there texting) is really, really annoying.

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind people catching up there at the show, however the middle isle and the end isles (running East and West) are more than wide enough to stop and visit in and let everyone pass unmolested. There is enough molesting going on there any way.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll be there 26D on the upper level NW quadrant.

Look for the Mark's Firearms banner and you'll find me there.

Stop by and say hi, I really enjoy getting to meet fellow OSA'ers.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Where does your customers fill out the 4473 when you are a "roaming dealer"?? hahaha... im kidding...

I gotta be honest, I make more in one day in my normal spot, than to go pay MORE money to make money.

I will pass, yall have fun, lots of COOL firearms to be seen!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom