Wannamachers---

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I missed both shows last year due to working so this year I'm borrowing my grandma's hoveround so my feet don't get tired and I'll be pulling a trailer with guns and stuff hanging off of it. Make sure to stop me in the middle of the aisle and we'll chat it up for 10 minutes while everyone else is oblivious to our conversation and tries to get around us.

Make sure you clip a few heels while you're at it.

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As I am a fairly dark-skinned fellow, I plan on wearing a towel around my head and suspiciously fiddling with my cell phone in the aisles. I will show an interest in AKs and white virgins. Do not ask me to remove my towel, lest I kill you...er.... sue you. I will also be loudly proclaiming things in what I think sounds like Arabic.
If you catch anyone trying to steal, I will gladly cut off their hand with my scimitar. :)
I expect to draw attention to myself in hopes of making it in the evening news.

In all seriousness, the wife and I (minus scimitar and turban) will be there looking for Bersa mags, holster, and a huntin' rifle. Though I will still be suspiciously fiddling with my phone.

(note) sarcasm :wink2:

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I should have skipped showering all this week in prep for the show!

Unfortunatelty you'd simply blend in with a decent part of the crowd. :shocked:

Perhaps a good roll in a pile of fish guts and road kill might help seperate you from them. :pms2:

The ones that get me the most are the non-wipers. :puke:

Latest posts

Top Bottom