Wannamachers---

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saltydawg

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I only try to go when I am looking for something specific or i have talked to the vendor and had item bring something to the show and holding it for me. It is a good place for reload and bulk ammo. When you cant find it local or the local shops are asking crazy prices. But it is a must for an avid people watcher. The best was a year ago when this over weight lady and I mean a big fat woman in a hover round that was more like a hover flat or a hover I can go further decided to go down the isle. I kid you not this boat was side to side on the isle. People had to back out of the isle to let her pass by. It's rude to stare but you had no choice she and that struggling scooter was the only thing you could look at. I have not made it back since but i have friends go and they help me scout out deals. I suppose I don't do well in crowds anyway but when one lady was a crowd it was almost impossible for me to not to say something rude so along with marrow head I will probably cross that one off my "places to go" list.

Latest posts

Top Bottom