Wanting to build an AR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okietom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The first step is to go buy a stripped lower. Then a lower parts kit. Then watch the online videos and you will be able to see and touch what the video is showing you.

Watch the videos until you feel comfortable putting the parts into the lower. Being able to hold the parts in your hand while watching the instructions may make it easier.

After that shop for your next part. Then repeat until you have finished. It is like buying the gun on a payment plan.

I found instructions with pictures and set my ipad on the table while I put the parts in.

Maverick1911

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been building several frankenguns with a lot of satisfaction with the final product. I am more than happy to kind of help cut the fat and give you some pointers on the good and bad if you wish? A lot depends on whether you want a lightweight or heavy varmint gun? What are the applications for the build? I built an AR for my wife with the intention of keeping it as lightweight as possible but always with the the highest end components....my ar was built to be a precision rifle with a custom barrel....all depends on what you desire. But, I have done a lot of research and am happy to chat with you anytime. Shoot me a pm if you are interested....

Latest posts

Top Bottom