warning or bullet?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Internet answer: Yes. I'd shoot to stop the threat.

Real answer: Even if you have a weapon, if they're just asking for money, just give them the damn money. If they're holding up someone else, it's an even easier answer.
But as soon as they get violent... stopping the threat.

Did you once shoot a robber in the foot? :D
http://www.learnaboutguns.com/2009/05/17/robber-shot-in-foot-by-armed-citizen/

TheArticle said:
This robbery also disproves the unfounded idea that concealed carry permit holders are blood-thirst people, who are just looking for an excuse to open fire. Here, the robbery victim could have drawn his gun right away, but instead chose to hand over his wallet and avoid using his gun. It was only when the criminal continued to threaten his life that the victim used his concealed handgun. In his own words, the robbery victim stated the following: “When they tried to rob me, I thought, ‘Give him the money and call the police later,’” Budde explained. “When he came at me again, I thought, ‘I can’t fight him. I’m 51 years old, I’m disabled, I don’t have the strength to run.’”

Last edited:

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm sure if you complete a thought we could take the time to discuss it.
Do you feel that it is your duty to "Teach the robber a lesson"?
Why have you gone to such great lengths to avoid the questions asked?

You spout nonsense, throw insults, then your opnion means zero........

Every post on this thread you have made is full of fail.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You spout nonsense, throw insults, then your opnion means zero........

Every post on this thread you have made is full of fail.

Interesting avoidance... Under what circumstances would you take a situation where shots have not been fired and begin shooting? What if the robber is holding a pipe instead of a gun? What if you're outside?

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Interesting avoidance... Under what circumstances would you take a situation where shots have not been fired and begin shooting? What if the robber is holding a pipe instead of a gun? What if you're outside?

I think your on the wrong site. You must be looking for the Oklahoma Sewing Association. I bet you carry with a trigger lock on, don't you?

Latest posts

Top Bottom