warning or bullet?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's obviously the question you need to ask yourself LightningCrash. I think you know what I'd do.

Perhaps you would care to elaborate on what you would do? Are there circumstances where you would not escalate the situation? What if your wife is with you? What if old Mrs. Hudson is on the other side of your view of the robber?

This:
ai.imgur.com_jFQpS.png

Is debatable, but it appears to be the only page in your playbook.

Last edited:

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Perhaps you would care to elaborate on what you would do? Are there circumstances where you would not escalate the situation? What if your wife is with you? What if old Mrs. Hudson is on the other side of your view of the robber?

You know what I would do. The question is what would you do? Would you stand around thinking up scenarios that would justify not doing anything? Or would you shake in fear, wondering if the law would protect you for trying to save some young store clerks life?

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You know what I would do. The question is what would you do? Would you stand around thinking up scenarios that would justify not doing anything? Or would you shake in fear, wondering if the law would protect you for trying to save some young store clerks life?

It's odd that you are so intent on fleeing from every point of discussion. Oh well, not my problem.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did you read the intervention piece by Evan?

Yes, and he has some good points. Although I don't think you can count on the ability to take cover and assess situations. If you don't know the situation, call the police and let them figure it out. I also strongly agree that the main consideration is for myself and my family...THAT is the reason I carry. Also, I'm not Batman. I'm not out to look for situations to pull a gun. Though I wont stand by and watch an innocent person get slaughtered by a BG either.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom