*warning* Rant on posting pics.......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Been selling on this site since the beginning,no problems.No pics and FTF Tulsa area.

I won't buy anything from someone that won't take the time or make the effort to post a pic. If I can see the condition before hand then I can determine whether or not I'm interested. Otherwise it could end up in just a big waste of time for both parties.

But this is America. To each his own.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i479.photobucket.com_albums_rr155_OldFart_57_Banana.gif

mapcon1941

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I put an item in the classifieds and went to paste some pics, but would not work. I have not ever had problems prior to this, and yes the sticky instructions have been very helpful. I decided to try Firefox, instead of Internet Explorer, and everything worked just fine. I am not sure why what had previously worked, does not now. Anyway, I am curious if anyone that has trouble posting pics could try using Firefox, if they are currently using Internet Explorer.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
When I attempt to post a pic from photobucket, in the manner you are describing, an error comes back. It states something like "your post contains too many characters. Please limit your posting to X-number characters." And that's with photos in the 20K to 50K range. So please OP, reel in your attitude. I'm not new to posting pictures on other forums, to include a photography forum, and only have problems with posting pictures on OSA. And yes, I've followed the illustrated tutorial as well. Still no worky-worky.

try not putting the description on the photobucket page/link. put your text in the forum page and only transfer the pic

Latest posts

Top Bottom