*warning* Rant on posting pics.......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hawgman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wasn't meaning do it now. Whenever it happens and you feel like dealing with it, send me the screen shot (you can email it to me), and we can try and work it out.

And most of the people I've heard have general trouble posting pics. Yours is one of the few reports that might be OSA related. You're also not the first person I've tried to help with pictures.

What he said. The only time file size matters is if you are attempting to attach the picture directly using OSA. Please don't, it's a sucky way of posting pics. And much harder.

The only way I've ever tried to post pictures was from photobucket in the previously referenced manner.

I thank you for your desire to help. I appreciate you not writing me off as lazy or slow minded as the OP inferred.

PUMPKIN

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Works for me....
i238.photobucket.com_albums_ff319_CrispFlows_Butthurt.jpg

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What he said. The only time file size matters is if you are attempting to attach the picture directly using OSA. Please don't, it's a sucky way of posting pics. And much harder.

This was my thought when clicking into the thread. I use a flickr account, but the principle is the same.

Latest posts

Top Bottom