*warning* Rant on posting pics.......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SgtMojo67

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is not for anyone in particular.....Posting pictures IS NOT difficult. I have never had problems posting pics. I get tired of hearing people say, I can't get pics to post up. I have a photobucket account. After you upload pics to photobucket, there is a box below that pic that says IMG code. You click that box and it automatically copies the link for you to post in the forum. This is not rocket science people. If you want your items to sell, post a freaking picture.....ahhh laziness kills me......:mad:......

:soapbox::soapbox::soapbox:

Okay, now I feel better....:tounge2:

AirMech74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree with ya SgtMoe....I posted a rant like this a while back and was told to quit crying.....but I agree with you 100%...its not hard, and its nice to see what you might be getting for your money.

Hawgman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I attempt to post a pic from photobucket, in the manner you are describing, an error comes back. It states something like "your post contains too many characters. Please limit your posting to X-number characters." And that's with photos in the 20K to 50K range. So please OP, reel in your attitude. I'm not new to posting pictures on other forums, to include a photography forum, and only have problems with posting pictures on OSA. And yes, I've followed the illustrated tutorial as well. Still no worky-worky.

Hawgman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What's the number it gives? If you're limiting out on the link, it's an INSANELY long link, or there's some other error in your profile here.

As I stated, I'm doing it exactly like the illustrated tutorial. Posting from photobucket. Haven't a clue how long the link is. But I have no trouble posting to forums other than OSA from photobucket. I can't remember the number in the error message. Abject rage tends to cloud my memory.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
I'm trying to help you here. Considering the sheer number of people posting via Photobucket here, it's either on your end, or your profile on OSA is limiting you. If you could get a screen shot of the error, and post it, that would help.

J/K!

mapcon1941

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The sticky is very straightforward. However, I had problems posting because my camera takes high resolution pics, and I guess the file size is too big. I was able to open the photos in paint and resize them to about half the size, and then the posting worked. It's worth a try to resize the pics if you are having trouble.

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Here's a fool proof solution............don't post pics,I don't.
"if you want your item to sell..." Always someone to buy.Never had a problem.Need to see a pic of a "standard" firearm,look it up on the web.Need to see some custom high end firearm,get up and go see in person.All the firearms here are in Oklahoma.

Latest posts

Top Bottom