Warp drive may be possible.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A civilization that can colonize the galaxy WILL colonize the galaxy. How long is 10,000 years if a society discovered warp travel 1 million years ago, or 100 million years ago. The universe is around 14 billion years old. If someone had a warp drive a billion years ago, they could have crossed the galaxy 100,000 times by now.

We colonize the earth but we haven't colonized the ocean trenches.
We have nukes, but it doesn't mean we set one off every day since we invented it.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
To me the interesting thing about all this, is that many things from the old series like Star Trak are looking to be at least possible. First it was transporters and now warp drive. In a few hundred years we just may be out among the stars.

Remember the old cartoons of our parents that showed some guy riding a missle to the moon? for the life of me I can't remember, but the thinks in that series of cartoons actually came true in later years.

Oh yeah, Y'all need to read 1984 by George Orwell.
I don't remember the published date, but you will be shocked at how accurate his writings were.

Latest posts

Top Bottom