Warrantless search - Rogers County

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1673493273973.jpeg

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cops are all shady, but some are just shadier than others. I’d believe in Santa Claus and Easter Bunny before I believe there‘s such a thing as a “good” cop.

My "googlepaste is bad bad bad tonight. Lol

So ... No more stirring the pot for me this evening. Y'all have fun! I have work in the morning so I'm outta here ... 😘

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok y’all, this one has been fun! Thanks OP for starting one of the most entertaining threads I’ve seen in my short time on here. I love it… Also shout out to Mr.corgi for being so open and sharing your point of view based on your real life experiences. I’ve enjoyed it. So many others have been great too!

This thread is great, ladies and gentlemen. I enjoy all the different opinions and spicy kick to this one…

Cheers

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@tweetr - I hope your son rehabilitates himself and no longer pursues criminal interests. I'm sure Rogers County is much safer now that he's been investigated at the roadside.

If you want to amuse yourself you might check out studies on drug dogs taking cues, it's a thing.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't think warrantless searches are going away. However, in these days and times, my vote would be the whole interaction has to be on dash cam and body cam (everyone) or it doesn't happen. The idea that a cop is out there without a body cam is crazy to me. There is no way I'd do the job without one. In 2023, the fact an agency doesn't have cameras on everyone is very suspect to me.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't think warrantless searches are going away. However, in these days and times, my vote would be the whole interaction has to be on dash cam and body cam (everyone) or it doesn't happen. The idea that a cop is out there without a body cam is crazy to me. There is no way I'd do the job without one. In 2023, the fact an agency doesn't have cameras on everyone is very suspect to me.

Just like politicians sealing documents, there's a reason someone doesn't want light shined on the evidence.

As much as I despise the system that allows bad cops to abuse their power, I honestly believe that body cam evidence would show most of their interactions to be valid, with a lot of BS by suspects proven to be false.

That said, I had an ex-cop tell me not long ago, that back in "his day" they didn't have cameras, and would beat down a driver that talked smack to them. Looked me in the eye and said it and was apparently proud that his armed self, with assistance from his partner would deliver a beating over a verbal altercation. I know, I know, he's probably the only one....

Latest posts

Top Bottom