Warren Metcalf's response to the loss of OSA potential customers.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dwkennedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm glad to know there is AC in norman. I sweat too much if it is warm and stuffy. Class 3 Designs is looking forward to being there.

And I'm looking forward to being there too.

I haven't been to a Metcalf gunshow in years. Too expensive at the door; not enough stuff to look at to justify the price. So maybe my boycotting his shows won't really have any impact... but what the heck, I'm in for the principle of the thing.

I wonder if both SuperDave and Metcalf are barred for Wanenmacher's shows? I'm betting NOT, why keep anybody away with money in their pocket? What a bunch of blow-hard malarkey.

If I've learned anything about the gun business, though, is that buttholes can prosper despite being abrasive and rude to everyone they come into contact with. Jonathan Arthur Ciener proved that conclusively.

dwkennedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
SD,

Do you have any flyers that interested members of the public could print out and proudly display all over town?

We have a bulletin board at the gun club lavatory that is crying out for some advertising. Also, the member's meeting is the first week of May, right before the show in Norman.

superdave65

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
SD,

Do you have any flyers that interested members of the public could print out and proudly display all over town?

We have a bulletin board at the gun club lavatory that is crying out for some advertising. Also, the member's meeting is the first week of May, right before the show in Norman.[/QUOTE

Here you go bud, Also the flyers are a raffle ticket. Put you name on the back of it. When one comes in the show it goes into a raffle to win a new Ruger 10-22. This is a raffle for supporters of the show, not the general public. Their prize is a quality show (hopefully)

Latest posts

Top Bottom