Warren Theater in Moore recently posted no guns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frankos72

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What I said was that I probably would not open carry at the Warren because I generally don't go there. I do not think I would have an issue open carry at any theater that allowed it though. Having said that, it would also depend on the crowd. First midnight showing of a popular release with 300 people stacked and packed...probably not due to the number of people not the venue. Going to a 10 am show after the movie has been out a week or two, probably not an issue. Again, it's about the number of people, not the venue.

Another OKOCA leader said the personally he would not but would not care if others did.

This statement, just a week ago, kinda give me the heebee geebee's after the CO shooting. WOW!

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Awesome! I saw those signs just a couple weeks ago. We saw Brave. Funny movie. But I digress... I'm glad they have changed their policy. I will continue to frequent Warren theaters to further my movie-going pleasure!

ArGyLe64

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I emailed Dan (Warren VP) again today and almost immediately got this response:

Billy,
Are signs were removed this morning and we will be putting up new ones within the next couple of weeks that will only stipulate that we will not allow open carry on the premise.
Sincerely,
Dan Gray

What a huge win for all of us.

I am glad to see this happen.

deja

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yup. Went there last night with the lady friend and saw Batman (good movie).

Signs were gone. I got the feeling after Colorado that not only I, but quite a few others in the crowd were carrying.

OKWalker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is great news in my opinion. I can certainly understand a business owner, especially a theatre, realizing that the masses would not be comfortable with visibly armed people about. But to make the effort to put up signs that still allow for lawful concealed carry is a great move.

I live close to the Warren so this is a double win for me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom