Warren theater in moore?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PUMPKIN

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife and I want to check out the warren theater in Moore this weekend, what do we need to do to get one of the tables that serves food and drinks????? And is there a good watering hole in bricktown with a big drink selection that's not a club????? Thanks in advance!

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I recommend the Director Suites at the Warren.

If you want a semi-private screening with heated recliners and at-your-seat service for food a drink then the Director's Suites are great. You have to go to the Imax for Batman though, nothing beats the visual quality or sound.

glock girl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What's the director suites?? Reservations???

For either balcony seats or directors suite seats, you have to buy the tickets online beforehand. The balcony is just like it sounds - it's heated seats with food served during the movie. The director's suite seats are a bit more, and pretty kickass from what I hear - plan to try it out next time we go to the movies. IIRC, balcony tickets are like $18 apiece, I think director's suite are like $22 apiece, but I'm not positive. The food is reasonable. Not super cheap, but we don't spend any more on dinner and balcony seats for the movie there than we spend going out to sushi.

I'm a big fan. If we're going to a movie, that's my preferred place, even when we usually have some free harkins tickets around.

soonerwings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For the Warren, just bring money. Lots of it.

For Bricktown drinkery, I recommend Tapwerks.

If you're stuck on Bricktown, then Tapwerks is pretty good (even if they've been out of the beers I've wanted the past couple of times I've been). If you're willing to go downtown, then I'd reccomend McNellie's Irish pub. There's a nice little Irish pub in Moore that's fairly close to the Warren called Dan McGuinness, but I'd only reccomend it if you aren't planning on going out on a weekend night. On weekends, the place is PACKED and LOUD.

Latest posts

Top Bottom