Warren theater in moore?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For either balcony seats or directors suite seats, you have to buy the tickets online beforehand. The balcony is just like it sounds - it's heated seats with food served during the movie. The director's suite seats are a bit more, and pretty kickass from what I hear - plan to try it out next time we go to the movies. IIRC, balcony tickets are like $18 apiece, I think director's suite are like $22 apiece, but I'm not positive. The food is reasonable. Not super cheap, but we don't spend any more on dinner and balcony seats for the movie there than we spend going out to sushi.

I'm a big fan. If we're going to a movie, that's my preferred place, even when we usually have some free harkins tickets around.

I have no experience with the Director's Suite yet, but every balcony movie I've been to I had to drive down to Warren after work in order to buy tickets, as the site stated they cannot be purchased online. It's been several months since that, though, so policies may have changed. Plus, I ain't tryin' to argue with no broad.

ArGyLe64

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have no experience with the Director's Suite yet, but every balcony movie I've been to I had to drive down to Warren after work in order to buy tickets, as the site stated they cannot be purchased online. It's been several months since that, though, so policies may have changed. Plus, I ain't tryin' to argue with no broad.

www.movietickets.com will let you order balcony or Director's Suite tickets online. You use to have to go to the box office to buy them but that was years ago. Now you can select your exact seats online.

If you do the Director's Suites be sure to sit close to the middle of the row and at least on Row 3 or further back. Any closer and it's too close.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ya, im not interested in the heated seats, We probably will not go to toby kieths been there and we have one in tulsa that we dont go to.

The heated seats are nice since the theater is kept cold and the heaters are right on the painful muscles in my back. It's more of a kick back and relax thing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom