The best holiday is ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
New Year's Day because Christmas is over and it's a good time to start fresh out break old habits..... for a few days anyway.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You need to find some good people to make a holiday tradition with. No good to not experience the holidays!
OH GAWD! 🤐🤐🤐I hate holidays! Have since I was old enough to understand what holidays were. But then I have the family from Hell so there's THAT ... 🙄

I don't care for holiday get together's .

I'm with you, man. Grumpy SWEARS the ONLY reason I agreed to go to lunch with him was both his parents had passed and his brother and sister lived out of town. I am NOT a people person. And especially not if I'm related to them in any way. My gosh, the DRAHHH-MAHHH! 😣😣😣

Lee Beaittie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last thanksgiving a lady friend and I made a big lasagna and took over to moms so it didn't feel like thanksgiving at all but mom wasn't alone and the food was awesome. Probably do something similar this year. Its most probable that this may be moms last.
I don't know you family situation, but don't count mom out, my wife moved my mom in with us about 5-6 yrs ago because she literally owns nothing, she's given everything she's ever had to every cause her whole life, she just turned 90. And if need be ya'll can come to our house and make fun of people, we have a big family on my wife's side. She likes big family get togethers, I dont.

I don't care for holiday get together's .
I don't either anymore, just a reminder of another holiday without our son.

Latest posts

Top Bottom