warrior45 Feedback

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sumoj275

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I could not find a thread for this fellow, so I will start one for him. w45 is a great person to deal with. I think we have had at least a couple, maybe three transactions. Thanks bro

jmiller45

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for a hassle free transaction and fast shipping! Warrior45 is good to go. Would definately do business with him again.

BrandonM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Great guy. Sent me some raw materials in the mail and I got more than I anticipated when I opened the box. What a generous guy.

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Closed my first deal with Chris with the arrival of a shinny new Entry Tool. This badass piece of cutlery arrived in a nicely packed and protected box as promised. I haven't had time to hack anything up yet but this tool is exactly what I was told it would be and I am very happy thus far! I will definitely be doing business with Chris again in the future. Thanks again!!!

BDSolutionsArdmore

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
+1 on Rusty's comments. Great guy to deal with, and always fast on communication. He is definately all about making others happy , and I a real pleasure to work with. I have a feeling we will be making more deals in the future.

Latest posts

Top Bottom