Was it you?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Honeybee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For months I have open carried at work, however taking the holster off is a pita so I just lock up the gun when I leave and wear the holster till I get home.
Tonight we went out to eat but no one said a word.

ef9turbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dont be mad that he can grow a better beard than you.

Really I fail to see an issue here?

Hehe. I am a little jealous of his beard.

There is no issue here. There was nothing illegal about tucking an untucked shirt behind your holster. I just found it completely unnecessary and stupid for a person to put that kind of attention on himself. It's not a pretty sight when a man is purposely keeping his holster visible while walking to the cash register with a 24 pk of Bud Light in one hand and a bag of chips in the other. More power to him ;)

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I could grow one and if my employer allowed me to, hell yes. LOL.

GC had that JBT 'stache when I met him. I love it on his days off when he grows that scruffy stuff. I can hardly wait for him to retire. I wanna see him with the Grizzly Adams' look goin' on ...

Gotta fear the beard! I love James Harden's look!:bowdown: I wasn't real fond of it when it was in it's growin' out phase but now that he has it all "in" I really like it.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Missed ya at SuperDave's so had to give you a lil' static. :)

No kidding. I was so mad at GC's supers. (He was too.) I know I've been saying it for a couple of years now but I keep thinking the doctors will get me fixed up. Seems like everything works for a little bit but nothing is a permanent fix. My doc says that's really not uncommon, especially for women "like me" :lookaroun Hmmmmm ... Anyway he thinks I'm a candidate for a occipital stimulator. Again :lookaroun I get to see ANOTHER doctor in June. I'm not in the habit of asking for prayers but give me one anyway ... I'm getting really tired of these headaches ... and even more tired of the meds which make it impossible for me to take myself anywhere. I've got a drunk neighbor who can pass the field sobriety test better than I can right now. I bet my pee would glow in the dark. **sigh**

Latest posts

Top Bottom