Was it you?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MLR

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
For months I have open carried at work, however taking the holster off is a pita so I just lock up the gun when I leave and wear the holster till I get home.
Tonight we went out to eat but no one said a word.
While I have always removed both my holster and handgun when entering a prohibited place I have considered just removing the handgun and leaving the holster. Has nothing to do with making a statement.
When I go to the post office It takes me no more than a couple minutes to get my business there done. It would make sense to just leave the gun in the car and not wrestle around trying to remove the holster. Its even more difficult for me to put the holster back on in the car while trying to remain unnoticed.

I haven't doe it but I have thought about it many times. Sometimes we bow to the wishes of the sheep and ignore common sense.

Michael

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm sorry this is off-topic, BB, but I really like your new avatar. It tells it all.

And, you deserve it. Since you were a recent thread suggesting that you get a new "title" to replace the "Patron" listing in your profile, I think Queen Diva would be an excellent choice for you.

Oh, you will have my prayers for your well being.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm sorry this is off-topic, BB, but I really like your new avatar. It tells it all.

And, you deserve it. Since you were a recent thread suggesting that you get a new "title" to replace the "Patron" listing in your profile, I think Queen Diva would be an excellent choice for you.

Oh, you will have my prayers for your well being.

I have bulbboy to thank for the new avatar. I swear I have no idea where you guys find some of the stuff you guys find! I too thought the discussion in the thread was about replacing the "patron" title so imagine my surprise! LOL I know a lot of the guys don't like Kevin but I think he gets a bit of a bum rap so he can do anything to my avatar he wants! (I don't say that about just any moderator ya know!! A girl's gotta have SOME morals!! ;) )

And thanks for the prayers. I like to make light of all this mess but in reality these headaches suck and the fact that I am even entertaining the thought of letting them implant a gadget that will shock the nerves in the back of my head is a testament to that! :lookaroun

MyMonkey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That was me! I was very upset they did not have Black Label Beer!!
Also, I am offended that you would call it a Pancake holster! It was clearly a Waffle holster! :wink2:

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That was me! I was very upset they did not have Black Label Beer!!
Also, I am offended that you would call it a Pancake holster! It was clearly a Waffle holster! :wink2:

Man, I SAW THAT!! That holster was obviously a custom job! VERY COOL!! Who did that for you?? Was it expensive?!?!? Do you think I could get my holster done that way too??!?!?

Latest posts

Top Bottom