We need to Arrange an OSA Meet and Greet/Flea Market Sometime Soon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BuddyL

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went thru the panhandle once and a jackrabbit committed suicide by running out in front of me, I really felt bad about killing the only thing within a hundred miles.

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK guys ... Not to sound like a naggin' old woman but pick a time and a place.

It might be good to meet at T-Bird's on the 22nd to discuss it ... just saying ... lol

Where's that danged Zombie?? We still don't know what time on the 22nd, do we??

I uhhh took some time off...and hadn't been on much...I say we shoot for bout 1 pm? how does that sit for everybody? give ya time to get lunch then go out there and have dessert...if somebody can provide a gas grill I would be in to provide some hot dogs and some propane to run it :)

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went thru the panhandle once and a jackrabbit committed suicide by running out in front of me, I really felt bad about killing the only thing within a hundred miles.

Don't feel bad. Its what he wanted. If I lived in the panhandle, I would have ran out in front of your car. LOL I grew up in western Oklahoma, and could not wait to leave.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I uhhh took some time off...and hadn't been on much...I say we shoot for bout 1 pm? how does that sit for everybody? give ya time to get lunch then go out there and have dessert...if somebody can provide a gas grill I would be in to provide some hot dogs and some propane to run it :)

1 sounds fine to me ... Call me about 30 minutes before you leave so we can follow you out. I'm not sure I remember how to get there and I'm the navigator at our house ... I'll have cookies. Any special requests need to be made this week to give me time to get ready.

Is all of OSA welcomed, Including Newbies or is this a private thing?

Shoot no!! The more the merrier ... kids are welcome to. Just know you gotta keep an eye on them. And some of the guys will have BIG guns. If the kiddos aren't used to loud/full auto you might make sure they are ready for it the first time.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey Badgebunny, If your making cookies I want some macadamia nut cookies!! I will come down for cookies!! Me love cookies!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom