We obviously don't go out to eat much

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Schlotzsky in Ponca went out of business recently for that exact reason. I can buy a USDA prime ribeye for the price of one of their sandwiches and they don't serve Patron.

Pretty sure this one is teetering on the same outcome from their gouging. Doesn’t help that their employees are slugs from the Covid hangover.

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife loves to eat at restaurants. Her family are all city slicker hipsters and finding cool restaurants is almost like a religion to them.

I tolerate it and take her out occasionally. Myself personally it grinds my gears with the current prices. Taking a $100 bill and turning it into a turd tomorrow morning lol

That being said we love cooking at home too and that’s not at all cheap either

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
GM. Well after the Schlotskys rip off we each had a 3 chunk chicken dinner with potato wedges, green beans, gravy on the side, a roll and a fountain drink at Charlie’s Chicken yesterday for 23$ and change with the Veteran discount.

So a dang sandwich wit h chips and a drink 36+$ versus a complete chicken dinner for 23$.

Go figure that one out. 🙄😱🤭😉😉😉😉

Latest posts

Top Bottom