Well it is totaled.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_9320.jpeg

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is what I was thinking.
It does not need to be perfect.
Put a cattle guard on the front and paint it camo for 50 bucks and make the lights work.
But if it totally crushed the front and broke the a arms and pushed the engine or doors back it might be a loss.
And then the blitherin' idjits out there might steer clear of you (literally).

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hope it has gone better for you than me. I got in the middle of a chain reaction on I-35 back on Nov 20,2023. Three of four cars were Allstate insured, I was one of them. We're 1/3 of a year in and I have not been offered to repair or replace at this time. Good Hands? What a Joke! Yesterday I got a call from Gerber Collision ( Allstate's recommended repair center) and they wanted me to drive my (totaled?) car back so they could take pictures to submit to Allstate. Allstate has told me since day one they were going to total the car. WTF ? They want me to do all the work for their delayed actions. This is jacked up. I've never experienced such lackadaisical performance.

Um, like Swampratt mentioned, you need to call the insurance commissioner's office and file a complaint. Betcha things get moving along after that.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rick, I have a 2002 Nissan Pathfinder I would consider selling to you for a deal.

123k original miles
Silver
Elderly owned before me
Perfect clean oil
Perfect clean coolant
Shifts perfect
Runs smooth and is powerful
Maintenance records
Black leather (torn on drivers side, the rest perfect)
Sunroof
Power everything (all works except one back window switch, just the switch, window motor is great)
Perfect body except for one scuff on the back fender.
Driver's side door sags and requires a harder push to close (needs hinge pins or hinges as it will set off the alarm sometimes if doors are locked)
Slight wobble under heavy braking (rotors)

Has a tensioner pulley about to go out. Will be fixed this week by a local shop or me depending on what they want.

Had planned to keep it for good because I really enjoy driving it but saw this post. It doesn't need much to be perfect and it's nice to drive.

These do require a few more things here and there than a Toyota but they are known to last hundreds of thousands of miles.

Depending on what this pulley costs me I could sell it to you for about $2500. Can't guarantee anything because it's old but I believe the vehicle to be sound.

Pic sucks. It's dirty but looks nice when washed.

Attachments

• IMG_20240310_182803_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20240310_182803_HDR.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rick, I have a 2002 Nissan Pathfinder I would consider selling to you for a deal.

123k original miles
Silver
Elderly owned before me
Perfect clean oil
Perfect clean coolant
Shifts perfect
Runs smooth and is powerful
Maintenance records
Black leather (torn on drivers side, the rest perfect)
Sunroof
Power everything (all works except one back window switch, just the switch, window motor is great)
Perfect body except for one scuff on the back fender.
Driver's side door sags and requires a harder push to close (needs hinge pins or hinges as it will set off the alarm sometimes if doors are locked)
Slight wobble under heavy braking (rotors)

Has a tensioner pulley about to go out. Will be fixed this week by a local shop or me depending on what they want.

Had planned to keep it for good because I really enjoy driving it but saw this post. It doesn't need much to be perfect and it's nice to drive.

These do require a few more things here and there than a Toyota but they are known to last hundreds of thousands of miles.

Depending on what this pulley costs me I could sell it to you for about $2500. Can't guarantee anything because it's old but I believe the vehicle to be sound.

Pic sucks. It's dirty but looks nice when washed.
Do you know when the tranny fluid was changed last?

Latest posts

Top Bottom