Well, lets see em!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nice deer Ridge, Bassin and Brian. Glad you guys are getting some down. My mz is still in the closet and not going to see daylight this year. Brian, how did Illinois go? Have you posted anything on that and I just missed it?

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
friend of mine shot a BRUISER along the cimmaron river by ames yesterday. i'm guessing in the 180's. as soon as i cvan find the usb cord for my phone,i'll post pics

oneshotonekill

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Congrats to everyone that has taken a deer. I have had multiple oppurtunities at some big ol' does but there is still meat in the freezer so I am trying to connect with a buck. Have one coming in right before dark but he is pretty random. He will mess up pretty soon though.

brian89

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Nice deer Ridge, Bassin and Brian. Glad you guys are getting some down. My mz is still in the closet and not going to see daylight this year. Brian, how did Illinois go? Have you posted anything on that and I just missed it?

It went great, I seen a ton of shooters.. I had a 145-150" 9 point so close, he just wouldnt come out of the thick.. I passed a really nice 8 point the first morning that was really iffy on being a trophy fee buck, I guided 2 hunters all week, they had plenty of chances to connect, just couldnt make it happen.. One of them had a 180"+ buck at 10 steps, but he clipped his release to the d-loop on his bow, instead of inside it.. when he got to the end of his draw the bow went off.. he was about sick, he said he's never seen a deer that big on TV before.. after that he had a 150" come out also.. It was an amazing trip, Im looking forward to going back..

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
sorry for the crappy cell phone pic,but here is the deer from ames as promised.maybe not in the 180's after i saw a bigger pic,still a brute though.
i977.photobucket.com_albums_ae253_dlbleak_PA300358.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom