Well my luck is holding.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah I was aware of that one too but didn't mention it because it promotes viral replication. It lowers blood pressure, but can initiate shingles, cold sores, etc. But in his situation, he needs a full spectrum of option so probably good thing to mention as well!
I didn't know that.

Hodrod

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hang in there Rick....you'll have a couple of replacement batteries next week.....Nothing like having a backup or two...

Last edited:

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Are the batteries proprietary?
The supplement beets in powder form are not bad tasting. I use to use them and thought it helped during workouts. Of course consult your Dr.
Yes they are, and the big ones are over $550.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh and now, the freaking ceiling fan switch broke again. I am just going to buy a whole new ceiling fan and hang it.

Shinneryfarmer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yea she is talking about paying someone to do it, but I do not think she has a clue about the cost of that.
Pretend to fall off the bed again doing whatever wild, weird sexual foreplay you were doing last time. Then call the fire dept. while they check you out the firemen will hang the new one. (They fixed it last time didnt they?)All you got to do is refuse transport to hospital and you got ceiling fan installed. Dejavu!!!!:laugh6:

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh and now, the freaking ceiling fan switch broke again. I am just going to buy a whole new ceiling fan and hang it.

Rick, get a Hunter fan and I doubt you will be disappointed. We put our first one in way back in the late '90's and the darn thing was already perfectly balanced. So, we replaced two more then and they were balanced. We've replaced ceiling fans with Hunters in two later homes and in our RV and am still happy with our choices.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes I hung a lot of Hunters thru the years, well back when I worked as an electrician. They are good fans but balancing any fan is really not that hard. Most times it is just swapping a couple blades around.

Latest posts

Top Bottom