Well that was fun!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't like the hospital either but I refuse to spend my life doing nothing but playing on a computer or watching TV. I HAVE to do something almost every day or I get depressed. Soon as the weather gets warm I hope to score some range time, do some fishing, plant a container garden and get some of my yard projects done. I am trying to do things that will make my yard work easier in the long run.

I hear ya. I get fidgety just sitting inside. Had to watch my four grandsons Wednesday, Tuesday and Friday. Friday about 10:00 had them all get dressed and we headed out with the snow shovels and snow blower. Cleared my driveway, their grandma’s driveway and old lady Lillian’s drive. They thought the snow shovels sucked but that snow blower was lit.

They even got up the nerve to knock on a few doors to see if the neighbors wanted their driveways shoveled. A couple of hours later and $50 richer they couldn‘t have been happier. Now they got big plans for the next blizzard…

Latest posts

Top Bottom