Well that was fun!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yo Boo Boo, be like yogi. Don't put bags on your feet. I had cold wet feet all day yesterday as I don't like rubber boots. I wear leather Ariats near 24-7 and have 2 pairs running. Hauled gallons of water to the critters yesterday. If not mistaken cold wet feet are cheaper and better than being in bed in traction.
Diabetic with neuropathy of the feet. Any screw up could cost me a toe, foot, or leg. Want to guess who is real freaking careful with my feet?

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We hope, you are of course. . Not long ago a diabetic we "knew" since passed. Dropped a shampoo bottle on her foot in the shower. She neglected it and lost her leg at the knee.
Things like that are why I am extra careful. I do not see a doc the way they want me to but I take care of my feet.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Things like that are why I am extra careful. I do not see a doc the way they want me to but I take care of my feet.
Brutal honesty bud, or tough love. Your careful needs more careful. Not a 1 of us with any smarts want's any part of a hospital or doctor nowadays. It's become the hotel California kinda thing. You know that, you don't have to behave but be more careful.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Brutal honesty bud, or tough love. Your careful needs more careful. Not a 1 of us with any smarts want's any part of a hospital or doctor nowadays. It's become the hotel California kinda thing. You know that, you don't have to behave but be more careful.
I don't like the hospital either but I refuse to spend my life doing nothing but playing on a computer or watching TV. I HAVE to do something almost every day or I get depressed. Soon as the weather gets warm I hope to score some range time, do some fishing, plant a container garden and get some of my yard projects done. I am trying to do things that will make my yard work easier in the long run.

Latest posts

Top Bottom