Mower is trying to kill me.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dont know what kind of mower you ended up with but mine is a tractor style and uses no counter weigh and ran grasshoppers at work with a bagger system and had no counter weight on them so im wondering it the counter weight is really necessary aslong as your on flat ground.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I only use a tube if it’s a sidewall issue a bead leak are valve stem that’s not able to be fixed. In my opinion a patch is the best quick repair. I see a plug as a field repair to get back to the shop. I used to use slime often. It works sometimes and sometimes it doesn’t. It was pretty funny the other day when the girls had a quite a bit of company over and the big air mattress sprung a leak. I then taught those girls to install a tire patch. Their favorite part was when I lit the glue on fire to get the area super tacky. I wonder if that group of teenage girls will remember that life lesson. Air mattress held air for the whole week after that until it was deflated for storage.

Last edited:

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dont know what kind of mower you ended up with but mine is a tractor style and uses no counter weigh and ran grasshoppers at work with a bagger system and had no counter weight on them so im wondering it the counter weight is really necessary aslong as your on flat ground.
Rear engine 30 inch. Perfect for my yard and easy on and off for the wife and I. Well me anyway.

Latest posts

Top Bottom