Well that was interesting!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Woke up this morning feeling light headed and short of breath, figured it was just because I am having coughing, lung issues again. Did a few things but could not shake it so I checked my O2 levels which was at 80. Should be at least 94.

So I spent 30 minutes trying to find out what was wrong as my O2 oxygen concentrator seemed to be working, air was going into the humidifier just fine and no kinks in the tubing. Turns out the humidifier was leaking the O2 instead of sending it down the tube. Found the leak and I can breathe again. :P Just one of those fun things we have to deal with as we get older I guess.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was talking to a fellow who lived in a trailer at the local airport. I was talking to him through the screen door with me standing outside on the stoop. I didn't go inside the trailer because it was really trashed and big ole me woulda had a hard time moving around inside. He had an O2 mask on. I got through asking him questions and he was gasping really bad. I asked if I could help him out and he said, "Yeah, could ~gasp~ you ~ gasp~ do me ~gasp~ a favor? ~gasp~
I said, "Sure."
He said, "Would you please ~gasp~ get ~gasp~ off of ~gasp~ my oxygen tube?" ~gasp~
I looked around and found out his tanks were outside the trailer and I was in fact standing on his tube which he had ran under the welcome mat.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was talking to a fellow who lived in a trailer at the local airport. I was talking to him through the screen door with me standing outside on the stoop. I didn't go inside the trailer because it was really trashed and big ole me woulda had a hard time moving around inside. He had an O2 mask on. I got through asking him questions and he was gasping really bad. I asked if I could help him out and he said, "Yeah, could ~gasp~ you ~ gasp~ do me ~gasp~ a favor? ~gasp~
I said, "Sure."
He said, "Would you please ~gasp~ get ~gasp~ off of ~gasp~ my oxygen tube?" ~gasp~
I looked around and found out his tanks were outside the trailer and I was in fact standing on his tube which he had ran under the welcome mat.

I have to ask the wife to get off mine every once in a while. More often if I smart off to her. :P

Latest posts

Top Bottom