Westboro Baptist Church will be protesting at the Thunder game tonight

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sixseven

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It would be awesome if we could get like 5000 people open carrying to form a human barrier and all make funny counter protest signs.

sixseven

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They knew all along there were f*gs in the NBA, now that Jason Collins has come out, they are coming. Not sure if I can post a link, so mods, let me know and I will remove if needed.

DOUCHEBAGS

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I keep thinking of the tuned diesel you tube video. Passengers ask the lady if she smokes. When she says yes, they say stand by and punch the throttle rolling coal black smoke all around her. She was on the side walk. We could probably alternate the exhaust and noise from diesels with noise from the 2 wheelers. Round and round the block we go. Lol

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I recommend the movie red state (currently on netflix) to everyone. I know horrible title, but it's pretty awesome.
upload.wikimedia.org_wikipedia_en_1_1e_Red_State_Poster.jpg

n2sooners

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Need a bunch of shirtless guys to surround them and do the Thunder Chant

[video=youtube_share;A-yVV-ugC-k]http://youtu.be/A-yVV-ugC-k[/video]

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
They plan on walking home again? I seem to recall their vehicle tires all had issues the last time they visited OK. Most likely, their threat to protest in OK is just blowing it out their useless you know what's. Most of them can't afford to drive across the street or are so stupid they'd forget what they came to protest by the time they got here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom