Whaddya know, common sense still exists

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4play

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, you believe speeding on a motorcycle warrants a possible gun fight? LOL

And this is not about the motorcycle speeding. It's about an abuse of power, plain and simple. And in that regard the motorcyclist shares absolutely none of the blame.

I agree with that. I wonder if the off-duty guy got any discipline?

BoomerShooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK so Question for all the LEO here - I cannot tell by the video if the guy who pulled the gun was off duty - or just a detective in an unmarked car.

BUT

What right IF any does an off duty cop have to pull someone over for speeding?

GlockCop

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
OK so Question for all the LEO here - I cannot tell by the video if the guy who pulled the gun was off duty - or just a detective in an unmarked car.

BUT

What right IF any does an off duty cop have to pull someone over for speeding?

If I am off duty my main concern is to get a tag number and call it in. Now if my life or someones elses life is in imminent danger then Ill get involved. I dont know about other LEOs on here but my POV IS NOT equipped with lights and a radio....Thank God.

jeffsoward

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a little story about the whole fake cop thing. It was said that it's rare, but my great-aunt was pulled over by one a few years ago.
The guy beat her up and took her purse, jewelry and keys. She laid in the front seat of the car for four hours before a real officer stopped to check the car. She spent a long time in the hospital over it.
She was 82 years old at the time. Who in the EFF beats up an 82 year old lady?
I know that unless that car is marked, my family drives to a safe and very public location before pulling over.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am super about occasionally. There is no one to radio too, and the closest brass is twenty minutes away.

**nevermind**

I am with Jeff on this one. If I am uncomfortable you can follow me to the state line but I am not stopping until I either have 911 on the phone and have verified that you are legitimate or I run out of gas.

Latest posts

Top Bottom