What a long journey this has been!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is the last shortage I am dealing with this time. I have been buying,building or looking for bargains every week until I have what I think is enough to last me the rest of my life in every caliber I have, which shouldn't be much more than 20yrs and some I won't need a lot of. I'm done with shortages and neckbeards. Just emptied a extra large size ammo can today I used to keep my Coleman lanterns in and filled and stored it away.

Agreed. I've been really good through this one though. I've slowed my shooting, but still getting out and having touched the reserve reserve.

I'm still snatching stuff up the minute I see it. I have enough Pheasant and Quail loads to hunt for the next 20 years.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is the last shortage I am dealing with this time. I have been buying,building or looking for bargains every week until I have what I think is enough to last me the rest of my life in every caliber I have, which shouldn't be much more than 20yrs and some I won't need a lot of. I'm done with shortages and neckbeards. Just emptied a extra large size ammo can today I used to keep my Coleman lanterns in and filled and stored it away.
First one didn't faze me.They caught me off guard this time and I had to shoot half a box of common caliber collector shells just to get through deer season as there was none to be had in 2 states. That got my attention and made me mad.
Sandy Hook was the straw that broke the camel's back for me. I like to shoot matches on weekends like USPSA and steel challenge, so thousands of rounds a month was the norm. I've slowed down considerably thinking the stash may have to last 8 years or possibly longer like when obummer was in office. My .22 stash made it to the last few months of his reign of terror when shooting steel challenge had to stop. I refuse to pay neckbeard prices for anything, and I don't want to hear the BS about supply and demand either.
If I can't shoot at standard commercial prices the shooting will stop until prices get back to normal. When .22 prices got back to .04-.05 cents a round under Trump, the shelves started filling up with .22 and reloading components once again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom