What after market trigger do you have on your gun?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
If you say so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol, ok Captain. Let's compare to a 1911 trigger, which many say is the best a pistol trigger can be.
Which feels closer to the glass rod break crispness and which trigger can be more closely compared to a worked over 1911 trigger?
A mushy Glock with whatever aftermarket kit you want, or an M&P with Apex kit?

Ask around Chuck, or get hands on yourself. The Glock trigger sucks compared to pretty much every other pistol on the market.

I have an M&P with Apex kit. If you've got a Glock trigger that can beat it, let me know and we Can meet up to compare.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can't speak to the part about the flush trigger safety thing...but I like the Ghost Edge in my G43 and the (-) connector in my Glock 19. Now, getoffmylawn is an expert, so maybe you'd be better off just listening to him, even though you are asking about trigger improvements for the gun that you do have, not one that he thinks you ought to have. There's so many dang experts in here anymore it's hard to know who to listen to. Maybe someone who can contribute to the actual question you asked about will be able to give you a better answer than either his or my opinions.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can't speak to the part about the flush trigger safety thing...but I like the Ghost Edge in my G43 and the (-) connector in my Glock 19. Now, getoffmylawn is an expert, so maybe you'd be better off just listening to him, even though you are asking about trigger improvements for the gun that you do have, not one that he thinks you ought to have. There's so many dang experts in here anymore it's hard to know who to listen to. Maybe someone who can contribute to the actual question you asked about will be able to give you a better answer than either his or my opinions.
I expertly give no advice anymore. Like a real expert

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

I just have experience with more than one platform.
Be a smartass all you like, it is the "moderator" way after all.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
From above:

...be a smartass all you like, it is the "moderator" way after all"

No, but it does seem to fit your pattern. Stop the snide remarks and be civil, or go away.

Latest posts

Top Bottom