What are these???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
another huge waste of money are those pitiful ugly wind turbines scattered across our country - what a feel-good scam.

While we are working our Summer job here in north Texas, we are seeing a lot of wind farms. We even went by one "farm" that had older wind towers, and those looked to have leaked oil and gotten the stuff on the top of the tower and the sides of the nacelle. I took a couple of pictures with my cell phone, but I goofed and did a video instead of a still photo. So, in order to upload them to the forums, I'll first have to get to my home computer to be able to take still photos from the videos.

Rustytigwire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
While we are working our Summer job here in north Texas, we are seeing a lot of wind farms. We even went by one "farm" that had older wind towers, and those looked to have leaked oil and gotten the stuff on the top of the tower and the sides of the nacelle. I took a couple of pictures with my cell phone, but I goofed and did a video instead of a still photo. So, in order to upload them to the forums, I'll first have to get to my home computer to be able to take still photos from the videos.
Run the video ooko.on your fone. stop where you like.. do a screen shot. Post that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom