what are you enjoying tonight?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes sir............its heavier than I thought though. Testing it out at the range this weekend.
I put it on my canik. I’m weird and with it loaded and with the light on there I feel like it’s balanced decent. It’ll be my bedside for when I hear a bump in the night. Let me know how you like it after the range!

TerryP

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just finished dinner at Thai Village and now for something else delicious.
Have a good evening gentlemen.

Attachments

• IMG_1933.jpeg
    IMG_1933.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't get to enjoy a spirit in the evenings like I used to but I planned ahead and skipped my meds this afternoon and evening because the fights are on Prime. So ... I'm making an exception.

Macallan, 15 year. 2 fingers, neat. Sigh ... 💖💖💖

I seriously wonder if I wouldn't be better off (and happier) if I just switched to NSAIDs, MMJ and alcohol. (I know I know I know but I'm already having to take handfuls of NSAIDs along with my prescription stuff, so ... 🤷🤷🤷) Hell, everybody's gotta die from something ... It would be nice if I could at least die comfortable. And happy. No?? 😇😁

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@THAT Gurl I was working on designing a large senior citizen program building a few years back. A question came up about a smoking area. Some folx involved thought there shouldn’t be one and we should discourage tobacco use. My suggestion was they were all in the fourth quarter of their lives and deserved to make their on decisions on tobacco and anything else about their health.

Latest posts

Top Bottom