what are you enjoying tonight?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryP

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok, here’s some breakfast from this morning,
I got up ready to cook & eat.
Now that today’s kinda winding down, it’s Miller Time!

Attachments

• IMG_1934.jpeg
    IMG_1934.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1939.jpeg
    IMG_1939.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@THAT Gurl I was working on designing a large senior citizen program building a few years back. A question came up about a smoking area. Some folx involved thought there shouldn’t be one and we should discourage tobacco use. My suggestion was they were all in the fourth quarter of their lives and deserved to make their on decisions on tobacco and anything else about their health.
When my dad was diagnosed with terminal lung cancer from being a 60 year chain smoker, with two weeks or so to live in the hospital, I took the news with him.
He looked at me and said he needed wheeled out to the balcony for a smoke so he could digest this information.
My first reaction was to punch him in the face so hard that he would never want to smoke again, but reality sunk in and your right. It was his decision knowing the risks, and it was the end of life that he chose. I was OK with that after a few minutes.
Personally, I want to be shot to death climbing out of a bedroom window at about 90 years old by the husband of a 30 something year old female as my legacy. :laugh6:

Latest posts

Top Bottom