What carry knives are you in love with?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevie_d

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lately I'm all into Spyderco. I have 5 and 3 on the way!

The one I've had the longest and the most use on, still running strong as ever, is the super bang-for-buck spyderco tenacious, running mid-$30s right now on Amazon, but I got it for like $30 a while back: http://amzn.to/Kd8OOg

What are you guys carrying these days?!

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I recently picked up a Case Canoe that I absolutely love. It rides in the bottom of my left front pocket.

hometownusastores.com_images_caseknives_00780.jpg

And I also tote a Leatherman Skeletool clipped to the inside of my right front pocket. The Skeletool is different than most Leathermans. Instead of being a multi-tool with a knife blade, the Skeletool is kinda like a folding knife with a pair of pliers and four screwdrivers.

[Broken External Image]

It has a folding blade that is accessible from the outside with a thumb hole kinda like a Spydie, but you can open it up to reveal a pair of pliers, as well as two double ended bits with both a larger and smaller sized flathead and Phillips head screwdrivers. It also has a carabiner built into the handle that doubles as a pop/beer bottle opener.

Here's a vid...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMZBUlQwvBs

I also have my blue Leatherman Squirt PS4 and a Fenix E15 on my keychain.

stevie_d

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe after my Spyderco habit winds down a little. I added the Ambitious to my Tenacious (2 of the series of 4 identical looking but different sized) - then last night I ordered the other two models - the Persistence and the Resilience.

I also got the Spyderco Manix 2 in lightweight translucent blue grips :O
MANIX

I have been carrying the Spyderco Dragonfly lightweight model, and I have a purple grip Delica 4 on it's way for my girlfriend - going to duracoat the blade pink and engrave her name!

TallPrairie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Spyderco Paramilitary 2 in all black.

I freaking love it. Wicked edge, great blade shape, premium steel, fast deployments, awesome ergos. And it's light! Less than 4 oz weight.

ETA: Gotta add two more things. (1) The Para 2's fit and finish are wonderful. It's one of the Spydies made in Golden, Colo. Go USA! :patriot: (2) The compression lock is a great system once you get used to it. It's kinda like a "backwards" liner lock (operated from the back of the knife) with strong overtones of the Axis lock mixed in. Very secure in lockup.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom